Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wasting away in GLORY!!


2009.. ten months and counting...my days at my first job. As I approach my first appraisal I think about things that were good and others that could have been better. Having lost count of a handful number of fun moments, I still wipe off my face...full of perspiration. Tired at work?? May be...infact NO. I am not tired at work, I am tired of working.


Doing the same thing over and over again and trying to make it new ebvery time. Aah it's a lie. Its like re-inventing the wheel. Telling the same story twice, thrice and keeping on telling the same thing.


They say there will be a new day, a new beginning...but when...it seems like the end of the tunnel.

I know I can certainly do a lot more. As some one told me...make the most of this time...coz in his words this is prime time.


On self-introspection I feel I need to pursue some goals...aim at a bigger aim.... There are innumerable questions in my head but sadly no ANSWERS.


Don't know where I am heading...that's why wasting away i.........!!!

1 comment:

Prateek said...

You need to talk this out chootiye.